Solutions: Auto Accident Advice
What to do after a car accident:
- Stop and assess the situation.
- Call 911 if needed.
- If you are physically able to, try to get as much information from everyone at the accident scene especially witnesses. At the very least write down the licence number(s) of the vehicle(s) involved.
- If possible, Take pictures of damage to your vehicle and any other vehicle involved.
- Only speak to the police officer or responding medical personal.
- Request and review the police report. Make sure all of the information is accurate.
- Do not sign or admit that you are fault.